• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Zargon Goes Online

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Re: Zargon Goes Online

Postby QorDaq » April 5th, 2015, 8:19 am

Teldurn wrote:
QorDaq wrote:I followed a link from another (more recent-ish) Necrothread on Roll20 HQ to find this topic. Looks like a very successful use of Roll20.

How were the dice done? I noticed that there were in fact proper icons on the die rolls, awesome.

maj!

Thanks! Yeah, I made a rollable table (as you can see in the chatlog), called it Dice, and assigned each line item with an image of one of the faces of the dice. Then I weighted each of the sides appropriately (Skulls=50%, White Shield=33%, Black Shield=17%). This ensured the dice would roll correctly. :D

Yeah I saw that one can weight draw results... Had not thought of using a rollable table for the dice... Makes sense though. Nice job.

There stirrings of of a group wanting to form, would you be interested in running a game again?

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Teldurn » April 5th, 2015, 8:38 am

QorDaq wrote:Yeah I saw that one can weight draw results... Had not thought of using a rollable table for the dice... Makes sense though. Nice job.

There stirrings of of a group wanting to form, would you be interested in running a game again?

maj!

Actually, once I finish my current project for HeroQuest Prime, I was going to run another game for that quest book. You're welcome to join if you like. Won't be for a few months, though.
War is not the answer...unless the question is, 'What is not the answer?'

Check out Broadsword, a love letter to 90s dungeon crawling board games.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Teldurn

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby QorDaq » April 5th, 2015, 10:48 am

Very cool, yeah I'd be interested depending on scheduling when the time comes. It would be great to get an HQ fix.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!