• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Sjeng's Dungeon Adventures

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Sjeng's Dungeon Adventures

Postby Sjeng » February 23rd, 2012, 5:21 pm

Well, here's my first HQ report then :P

After a fine night of what we in the Netherlands call "gourmet" cooking (do-it-yourself cooking in wee little pans), we played a little HQ game, actually the last one in the first book, defeating the witch king for the first time.
HQavond_02t.jpg

HQavond_06t.jpg

HQavond_07t.jpg

after the first few rooms and undead enemies, my inlaws decide to take a different route as me (I'm playing the barbarian and the wizard, they play the elf and the dwarf)
HQavond_09t.jpg

But then I encounter the witchking, and of course, the elf has the only sword that can defeat him... My wife, who plays the DM, smiles inwardly, and shows me an evil grin...
HQavond_12t.jpg

RUN, elf, RUN!

Fortunately, she arrives in time to save the day, and with that, the first booklet is played through. Next up: Kellar's Keep! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Sjeng's Dungeon Adventures

Postby Sjeng » March 3rd, 2012, 6:37 am

I've bought 2 bottles of Mead at a phantasy/steampunk/gothic fair last weekend. Tastes great! Especially during a game of HQ ;)

DSC00727.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » April 6th, 2012, 6:58 am

Eastersunday: Kellar's Keep at the inlaws! :D
More food, more questing, unfortunately, no more mead :(

I need to finish my orcs and goblins tomorrow FAST!
Pictures to follow :)

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » June 9th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Well, my goblins made the first game of Kellar's Keep, but I didn't have time to paint my orcs before that game. They're all ready now though, so I hope to play the next quest soon. I might even get my Fimir done before then :)

Some pictures as promised:
08-03-2-12 Heroquest 001.JPG

08-03-2-12 Heroquest 003.JPG

08-03-2-12 Heroquest 012.JPG

08-03-2-12 Heroquest 023.JPG

08-03-2-12 Heroquest 026.JPG

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby el_flesh » June 9th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Kool. Who got kilt, and who din't?

Alzo, what did u drink?
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » June 10th, 2012, 3:26 am

el_flesh wrote:Kool. Who got kilt, and who din't?

Alzo, what did u drink?

All our heroes survived! And we had soda. I was driving that night :P |_P

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » June 10th, 2012, 5:48 am

el_flesh wrote:Kool. Who got kilt, and who din't?

Alzo, what did u drink?

What did YOU drink? :p
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » June 10th, 2012, 10:07 am

Image - butterscotch flavor!

Image the green one is Bailey's + Creme de Menthe

Yup. HQ and alcoholism. Gotta love it.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby cynthialee » June 10th, 2012, 11:06 am

I never mix booze with dungeons!
Canabis? Sure. But booze?! Never. Who do you guys think you are? Dwarves from the Iron Mountains?
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
cynthialee

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » June 10th, 2012, 11:27 am

Gotta love that burger.
It looks so unhealthy...
I wanna build a church around it.
And what's cannabis? :roll: :zombie:
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Next

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!