Page 1 of 2

Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 11:36 am
by Ethica
I was wondering if anyone had pictures of what the barbarian and elf expansion pack figures look like painted.

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:58 pm
by drathe
Had I second copies, I might consider having them painted, but as of right now they're my retirement nest eggs. ;)

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 6:42 am
by HeroQuestFrance
I didn't finished it yet !

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 6:59 am
by Ethica
If anyone wants to send me a frozen horror to paint, I swear I'd send it back.

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 7:04 am
by HeroQuestFrance
May be I will do this soon ... I have a plan niark niark niark

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 8:26 am
by Derfel Link
Ethica wrote:If anyone wants to send me a frozen horror to paint, I swear I'd send it back.

I'd send two of them over, one for you and one for me to you to paint, but I'm afraid about the s&h costs for just two minis.
Cheers

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 9:35 am
by Ethica
What's s&h?

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 10:37 am
by Big Bene
Shipping and Handling

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 11:41 am
by Ethica
Oh I see. Derfel Link, how did you ever get 2 frozen horrors anyway?

Re: Anyone painted these figures?

PostPosted: December 8th, 2010, 2:17 pm
by Derfel Link
I bought some beautiful recasts off Vince Vaughn (read his old thread at OldScratch's), then found a reasonable prize on eBay for the Barbarian quest pack.
I don't think Vince is still making recasts, but you can ask.
Cheers