Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.




The Admiral wrote:lestodante wrote:Good.. I guess this topic should be moved in another section of the forum.
Or the main title can be changed, since it becomes a work in progress translation topic.
I've changed the title. I don't know how to move it though? It would make sense for it to be with the other two.




Daedalus wrote:Cheap Destruction Axe-charging artifacts in KK and RotWL include spell scrolls, the Fire Ring, Throwing Daggers, Dust of Disappearance, and Anti-poison Quills. The EQP and BQP have spell scrolls, the Sky Orb, the Ring of the North, the Armband of Ice, and Snowshoes of Speed.
The original intent of the Destruction Axe could be preserved within the wider context of the Hero Quest published expansions with a small modification: ". . . To restore the magic power, the axe must be touched with a magic artifact. . . ." > . . . To restore the magic power, the axe must be touched with a permanent-use artifact. . . .


Daedalus wrote:The Admiral wrote:lestodante wrote:Good.. I guess this topic should be moved in another section of the forum.
Or the main title can be changed, since it becomes a work in progress translation topic.
I've changed the title. I don't know how to move it though? It would make sense for it to be with the other two.
Do you mean to More Published HeroQuest - The Brazilian files? If not, link the intended topic and I'll get it done assuming it's the best location.


The Admiral wrote:Daedalus wrote:Cheap Destruction Axe-charging artifacts in KK and RotWL include spell scrolls, the Fire Ring, Throwing Daggers, Dust of Disappearance, and Anti-poison Quills. The EQP and BQP have spell scrolls, the Sky Orb, the Ring of the North, the Armband of Ice, and Snowshoes of Speed.
The original intent of the Destruction Axe could be preserved within the wider context of the Hero Quest published expansions with a small modification: ". . . To restore the magic power, the axe must be touched with a magic artifact. . . ." > . . . To restore the magic power, the axe must be touched with a permanent-use artifact. . . .
Yes, I can see your reasoning here. Who wouldn't give up a one off 5 attack Genie Scroll for a single 12 attack? I agree, it should be a permanent-use artifact. There is a real player dilemma then, and I really like that aspect.


Pancho wrote: I would consider changing the rules of the Axe so that it attacks with a flat 10 combat dice, not an extra 10 combat dice. 10 dice per attack is a little less wild than 12.


lestodante wrote:I don't know exactly how it works, this is a Work in Progress or a translation project.
Maybe after we have finished the questpack we can post the final pdf in the additional quests section for download, but actually it is still unfinished.
We posted other 2 Brazilians WIP in
Adventurer's Guild: "The secret catacombs where members gather to discuss Quests in progress and contribute to community Quest projects."
But maybe that is intended for original quest and not translations. I am not sure.
The Admiral wrote:. . . The other two Brazilian quest translations are in the Adventurers Guild. It might be best located with those?


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest