Page 1 of 1

[USA][Metro Detroit, MI] Interest Check

PostPosted: November 30th, 2010, 12:58 pm
by joec
Just curious if anyone's in my region and might be up for a game or something.

Re: [USA][Metro Detroit, MI] Interest Check

PostPosted: April 17th, 2011, 7:56 pm
by sadkitchen
Hi Joec

I have just moved to Fenton. Not that far from Detroit. Don't own any boards but would love to play if you are still in Detroit and still running games.

-SadKitchen

Re: [USA][Metro Detroit, MI] Interest Check

PostPosted: April 19th, 2011, 7:48 am
by joec
My group's on hiatus now, but I'm still in the area. We'll have to meet up at some point!

Re: [USA][Metro Detroit, MI] Interest Check

PostPosted: January 11th, 2014, 4:04 am
by JasonMCM
I also live in Fenton, MI.
Are either of you still playing? I have a board and would love to get together for a game. :D
Let me know if either of you are interested.

-JasonMCM

Re: [USA][Metro Detroit, MI] Interest Check

PostPosted: February 9th, 2014, 8:55 pm
by Daedalus
You should also try some PMs in case they don't check the thread anytime soon.

Re: [USA][Metro Detroit, MI] Interest Check

PostPosted: September 19th, 2014, 10:37 am
by Nuadha
Possibly looking to start up a game soon in the Wixom/Novi area.