• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

A Call to Heros seeking Adventure

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

A Call to Heros seeking Adventure

Postby FknDrnk » November 5th, 2010, 9:05 pm

My name is Chris (31,M) looking for gamers local to Belvidere / Rockford to start a area guild of RPG / SBG gamers. I own and play all types of game systems, but always come back to the HeroQuest system for the simplicity and fast paced gaming. I enjoy building 3D gaming boards as well as Terrain boards to play on, its so much cooler. The tiles available on this site work well with WorldWorks DungeonWorks walls to make modular rooms for endless gaming possabilities. I love the effect that 3D environments can add to the gaming table as well as variation. I've also modified my Battle Masters battle mats to a table format to provide multi-leveled hills and trees to add wilderness experiences of the outdoors. Great for ongoing campaign play rather than just show up in a random dungeon, with a little backstory. I also enjoy city or village play to break up repetitive combat. Another nice feature to the fast paced HeroQuest system. Lately I have been painting and scratch-building terrain for my LotR SBG collection. So there you have it, I enjoy the Roleplay gaming as well as the Hobby. Just need more people in the area with like interests.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
FknDrnk

Forum Language: English (United States)

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Games In Your Area!