• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[USA][MD\VA\DC Metro Area]

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

[USA][MD\VA\DC Metro Area]

Postby lorddax » March 26th, 2012, 12:28 am

My desire for breaking minds and sundering bodies has been reawakened. So far I have recruited one hapless heroine (two if I can convince the wife!) to play into my hands and test their mettle. Looking for any other players in the Northern VA area or commutable distance to venture into my lairs, swamps, decaying towns and all manner of evil corners.

We are running out of our apartment in Alexandria, VA; Exit 177b on 495/95 right near the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. If you are interested in joining this band of victims for a monthly or bi weekly session drop us a line here!
Currently looking for victims errr ummm playgroup in NoVA area or commutable distance.

Campaign length: 25+ (still building)
Group progress:In Training
lorddax

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [USA][MD\VA\DC Metro Area]

Postby sean582 » March 31st, 2012, 10:39 am

I'm all about it and I live right across the river from you on Bolling AFB, and my wife and I go to Alexandria often anyway. Count me in.
always looking for DC/Metro HQ meetups
sean582

Hero:

Postby lorddax » March 31st, 2012, 12:48 pm

Sweet!!! I should be ready to run towards the middle of the month. What days work best for you guys? Was currently thinking a weds night to break up the boring week :P My other two players are good for weeknights as well. Ideally we'd run once a week but twice a month is okay if people have tight schedules.
Currently looking for victims errr ummm playgroup in NoVA area or commutable distance.

lorddax

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby econmaniadude » April 23rd, 2012, 4:06 pm

Hey, I live very close to you all - I work in alexandria and live right near the national harbor (on the MD side of the bridge). I tend to work a lot, but sometimes I can get away for a week night.
Wed nights are a little tough for me, but might be a little easier in the summer.
I am married with 4 kids, so something once a month or so would be great for me.

Cheers

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game.
econmaniadude

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Postby lorddax » July 3rd, 2012, 4:44 pm

Hey all! Sorry for being so quiet over the past couple months. I've been wrapped up in a side project that spun outta working on my HQ campaign and not having all the boards and pieces I wanted. So out came a spin off card game, which is shaping up nicely and while its a whole seperate game, should actually be able to be slotted into any HQ game for adding in hero advancement and growth! Ideally, into any game system as a good addon!

lorddax

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Games In Your Area!