Page 1 of 1

Silly or stupid things you've done while playing the game.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2024, 12:56 am
by Naniyue
One of mine:
Playing music from the old arcade game Gate of Doom/Dark Seal while playing Quest 1 of ROTWL, entitled: "Gate of Doom"!

Re: Silly or stupid things you've done while playing the gam

PostPosted: January 31st, 2024, 8:20 pm
by Naniyue
Playing The Frozen Horror in winter without the heater on for greater immersion.

Re: Silly or stupid things you've done while playing the gam

PostPosted: February 1st, 2024, 12:38 am
by Kurgan
Naniyue wrote:One of mine:
Playing music from the old arcade game Gate of Doom/Dark Seal while playing Quest 1 of ROTWL, entitled: "Gate of Doom"!


"I am the bard!" :mrgreen:

Re: Silly or stupid things you've done while playing the gam

PostPosted: February 1st, 2024, 2:17 am
by Naniyue
"I'm the Wizard!"
"I'm the Knight!"
"I amu za ninja!"

I didn't know there was a sequel, Wizard Fire, until many years later.

Re: Silly or stupid things you've done while playing the gam

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2024, 4:19 am
by Naniyue
Playing hardcore style. I have a VERY BAD habit of doing this with any sort of RPG, tabletop or computer!