Page 1 of 1

Question about quests one can truly lose without dying.

PostPosted: January 15th, 2024, 1:14 am
by Naniyue
I just lost Quest 4, The Halls of Vision, in the Return of the Witch Lord. I had wrongfully assumed that there was always a built-in way out, as in every quest up to this point (Main and Kellar's Keep), so I'm a little upset. Are there other quests like this? I don't want to know which ones, just if they exist. If so, I'll have to be more careful. Thanks!

Re: Question about quests one can truly lose without dying.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2024, 12:03 am
by Naniyue
Good to hear, but I will still be more careful. Thanks!

Re: Question about quests one can truly lose without dying.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2024, 7:34 am
by SirRick
I am not sure what happens if Ragnar dies in The Rescue of Sir Ragnar. The quest book says you receive no reward if he dies, but does not say you fail. Maybe the app will consider it a failure if he dies. Usually all the monsters are dead by the time you find his location.

Re: Question about quests one can truly lose without dying.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2024, 9:28 pm
by Naniyue
True enough. I always found that quest to be easy. Just line 'em up and pick 'em off!