Page 1 of 1

merceneres question

PostPosted: March 19th, 2022, 3:20 pm
by stavros
Hallo to all...I am from greece and my english is real bad and i am sorry for that :( I want to ask something. In the europen version the merceneres has 1 body point but at US version they have 2 body points!!! What body points is the wright one? If i post my question to the wrong place please tell me and explain were must i post my questions. Thanks in advance :D

Re: merceneres question

PostPosted: March 19th, 2022, 5:35 pm
by Kurgan
It depends. If you are using European rules then you follow those in Dark Company and Wizards of Morcar. If you are playing under North American rules it would be 2 body points as in Barbarian Quest Pack (the Frozen Horror).

Some prefer to use the modified for NA rules versions of Wizards of "Zargon" and Dark Company as found on Phoenix's quests page here.

The choice is yours, use what you prefer!

In my game, we haven't advanced to that period yet, but I choose to say that the EU style "weaker" mercenaries will be available at lower prices and the more expensive ones will be the NA variety. It will be a little more work to keep track of them but I think worth it!

Re: merceneres question

PostPosted: July 25th, 2022, 12:07 pm
by stavros
hi to all again. I have translate some cards from english to greek. I have made small changes too. So , they are a little bit remastered. Is there a place to put those cards inside the forum? Well to be ownest i do not know how to do it. I have those cards to a small stik. If you give me a small place to put them, please explain me how to do it too. Because i do not know how to do it :(

Re: merceneres question

PostPosted: July 25th, 2022, 12:24 pm
by stavros
hi to all again. I will translate in the future more and more cards from english to greek. i translate now the tresure cards from the "wizards of Zargon" , from "elf expansion" and from barbarian expansion". I remaster all the cards to be emble to use them at core game. I translate everything for the core game. When i finish with the tresure cards i will start with the artifacts and the spell scrolls. Slowly slowly ofcourse because they cost a lot of money the translations :) I will nead a place to put all those cards. I would like to name that place "Heroquest remastered be Greek Stavros" . Stavros is my name.

Re: merceneres question

PostPosted: July 25th, 2022, 2:43 pm
by Kurgan
There is a cards section on YeOldeInn forums. I think some are already doing what you are doing so you may want to compare notes! Once you get 14 quality posts you can become a "champion" and upload files. But until then you can only link them from other websites. Good luck!