Page 1 of 1

Heroquest Raids

PostPosted: December 27th, 2021, 9:00 am
by wish12oz
Has anyone tried to make raids before in Heroquest? This is what I came up with, it's a beta version of fight #1. My first raid tier will be 4 fights when it's done.

https://imgur.com/a/WDHHP4d
Here's everything you need to print out to play it, don't get it printed nicely, I'm redoing the art for the final version, this doesn't even have backs for the cards yet. I'm just looking for feedback from people who play through it. And if any of the rules are unclear, or if it's to hard, or even if it's impossible with the phase deck face down. I'd like to know if people prefer it to be shorter or longer, face up or down. More mechanics? Less mechanics? Harder mechanics? All I really included is a none-lethal stack marker, 1 push off a cliff that's easy to avoid, even a safe spot, and some AOEs for Behemoth, I plan to ramp it up as raids progress and people get better at it, unless no one cares, then I won't, I only post this stuff if people like it. But doing all this also gives me a reason to actually remake the armory as a big insert too, because if you're wanting to print this stuff out, you'd do that too. Anyway, enough rambling at 7am. Leave feedback please, especially if you're a copy editor... Er, please DM me if you're an English major and want to work on this with me. Lol

Re: Heroquest Raids

PostPosted: December 27th, 2021, 5:50 pm
by Kurgan
Welcome to the forums! For those unfamiliar, what is a "raid" in this context? A boss battle with a big monster? Or is this still considered a complete quest in its own right?

Thanks for clarifying.

Re: Heroquest Raids

PostPosted: December 27th, 2021, 7:50 pm
by wish12oz
Kurgan wrote:Welcome to the forums! For those unfamiliar, what is a "raid" in this context? A boss battle with a big monster? Or is this still considered a complete quest in its own right?

Thanks for clarifying.


Yea, it's just a boss battle.

Re: Heroquest Raids

PostPosted: December 28th, 2021, 3:32 am
by Kurgan
Sounds interesting... with pre-set gear for the hunt, so to speak.