Page 1 of 1

Phoenix Edits... wow

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2021, 3:07 pm
by InSpectreRetro
Having been away from HQ so long, I am just now catching up on all of the amazing work people have put into this game over the last 10-15 years.

Just discovered all the Phoenix edits of all the quest packs and am blown away.

Also, I dont know drathe yet, but shout out to that person as well cause his footprints are all over the place.

I look forward to diving in and eventually delivering my own stuff to the community.

Re: Phoenix Edits... wow

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2021, 4:47 pm
by Kurgan
I love the Phoenix versions (as much as I also love using booklets, classic style)... and there are some corrections here you should be aware of!

Re: Phoenix Edits... wow

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2021, 5:00 pm
by InSpectreRetro
Kurgan wrote:I love the Phoenix versions (as much as I also love using booklets, classic style)... and there are some corrections here you should be aware of!


Oh, wow. Thanks. Good to know.

Re: Phoenix Edits... wow

PostPosted: November 24th, 2021, 10:22 am
by Edge
Where can I find these Phoenix edits? Are they compiled anywhere? How about drathe?

Re: Phoenix Edits... wow

PostPosted: November 24th, 2021, 12:46 pm
by Kurgan
Why yes, they are all available here See also the resources page on the same site!

Re: Phoenix Edits... wow

PostPosted: November 24th, 2021, 4:07 pm
by Edge
Kurgan wrote:Why yes, they are all available here See also the resources page on the same site!

Thank you!