Page 1 of 1

3D Dice faces

PostPosted: September 30th, 2020, 1:02 am
by Dezziedc
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody has seen any 3D models of the actual dice faces - ie, the skull and 2 shields? Wouldn't mind printing them out and using them for some building I'm doing...

Re: 3D Dice faces

PostPosted: September 30th, 2020, 5:02 am
by Malcadon
Try this. There are only 6 types of Combat Dice in that link: white/pink, black, blue, orange, purple and green.

There is also an alternative to the orange Combat Dice used in the Mound of the Beastmen set. (Then again, looking though images I found online, I found 3 variations of the orange Combat Die — two of the three noted here — all having one of each double-icon, and generally favoring monster-friendly results.)

I can not find 3D models for the yellow, olive, ivory, gray and red Combat Dice.