Page 1 of 1

A cryptic HeroQuest independent PC game + stuff

PostPosted: September 20th, 2020, 10:05 pm
by Azure
I recently spent an entire week browsing everything I could find about our more precious game HeroQuest. I tried searching in the depths of Youtube.

...And I found THIS !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAdWfNi ... nnel=Oscar

...and THAT !!
http://members.quicknet.nl/lm.broers/hquest.htm

These are downloadable quest packs for this independent PC game.
I'm about to try all of this right now.

- - I just figured out that you need to drop all 14 original Quest documents into the main folder of the game so they all chain up together.
- - Also, note that for some reason, none of the spells are functional... the creator left a note about it in the game.
- - Still, it's quite interesting ; there is a quest editor functionality.

For you people who need your HeroQuest fix, I have been playing this for 5 months, I am now at 50 hours of gameplay.
It's totally worth it.

ARCANE QUEST (1-2-3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0gPDpz ... chzamazing