Page 1 of 1

HeroQuest trademark filed!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 10:31 am
by joec

Re: HeroQuest trademark filed!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 10:38 am
by LordChaosX

Re: HeroQuest trademark filed!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 11:21 am
by Azure
I was about to post this actually !!

https://heroquest.avalonhill.com/en-us? ... 6sOkCU4r1E

El_Flesh showed it to me !!

Re: HeroQuest trademark filed!

PostPosted: September 12th, 2020, 2:09 pm
by Azure
Hi guys. Yeah, I was about to post about that subject and it seems that the HQ community was aware of this already.
El_Flesh sent me a message about it...and I was like ''Holy S***balls'' this is the real deal !!
I was quite surprised by an actual countdown.

I was able to have a video conference with the people who work on HeroQuest 25th anniversary some months ago.
They told me the only thing they were waiting for was the actual zillions of 8-sided combat dice.
If the new HeroQuest countdown is really what I think it is... then I am conviced that fans will prefer buying a Re-print of the original one, rather than an updated version based on intellectual property debates...

In the meantime, I am playing ARCANE QUEST 1-2 & 3 on Mobile !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVmCu3 ... IndieRadar

I accumulated around 115 hours of gameplay on all 3 games combined.
It is really a good game. Worth downloading, and worth spending a little money on it.
I mean - C'mon - - the bonus content only costs $2.99 US approximately.

Re: HeroQuest trademark filed!

PostPosted: September 14th, 2020, 5:20 pm
by lestodante
Guys, there are already other posts for the same topic. Please do not open hundreds of posts with the same links Image
HeroQuest by Restoration Games:
1) Unpublished Heroquest Expansions
2) Heroquest by Restoration Games

New HeroQuest by Avalon Hill/Hasbro:
1) Well, what do we have here? Official news maybe?