Page 1 of 1
Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
January 19th, 2020, 5:23 pm
by Pancho
This one could be interesting. I allowed for two options because it was surprisingly difficult to decide on one when I thought about this.
Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
January 19th, 2020, 6:08 pm
by j_dean80
Wanted to click on almost all of them...
Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
January 19th, 2020, 7:38 pm
by lestodante
My main interest is about the miniatures, wich included both options, collecting and painting them!
And designing new quests, rules and cards, all together, can't split them in 3 options, they are too much related each others.
Also since I don't play the game anymore (since years unfortunately) I like a lot to read custom questpacks and check the maps and thinking about the situations players can be involved into. But it was not included in the answers.
Definetely 2 options are not enough.
Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
January 20th, 2020, 6:11 am
by Pancho
You could just add together the results for Collecting figures and Painting figures. I kept them separate for the survey because I know some people don't paint their mini's but still enjoy having a large collection.
Ditto for designing new material.
Creating a balanced a survey is harder than I first thought!
Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
February 11th, 2020, 1:55 pm
by wallydubbs
I love playing the game with friends... bit sadly that doesn't happen much lately.
But I also like reading the forums and discussing certain aspects.
People don't often post about their experiences with past quests, like if something unusual happens, or the Wizard found a very creative use for a spell. I like the little twists, like the Zargon player casting Command on the Elf and having him Pass Through Rock and get stuck there. Or the Barbarian with Courage fighting back the entire War Party in Halls of Dwarven Kings. Sadly, few of these stories get posted.
Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
March 29th, 2020, 11:02 am
by The Admiral
I would have liked three. Collecting figures is right up there. I realy enjoy sourcing figures to fit a specific quest. I prefer them already painted as they wil be much better than mine, but I will paint if necessary.
Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
April 23rd, 2020, 5:14 pm
by Monsterjaeger
Basically I see two aspects. On the one hand creating and on the other hand playing with friends. The more I prepare for the game, the more fun it brings. Creating means painting (minis), crafting (HQ dashboard, game selector, new cards...) and 3d printing (furniture, tile holders etc.).
In the end I want to play together with my friends (if it's possible...). At least for me this was the main reason why I bought HeroQuest back then and still is. And because it's the best game ever.

Re: Poll: which aspect of HQ are you most interested in

Posted:
May 1st, 2020, 11:03 pm
by mitchiemasha
I can't vote in this poll... Deciding what I'm most interested in takes up to much time of being interested in it.