Page 1 of 1

New spell schools

PostPosted: July 11th, 2018, 7:21 pm
by Stoner81
Hey folks, I was wondering if anybody has made new spells and spell schools as I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks!

|_P |_P |_P |_P |_P

Stoner81.

Re: New spell schools

PostPosted: July 11th, 2018, 8:04 pm
by torilen
I have a ton of extra spells:

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1212

Re: New spell schools

PostPosted: July 11th, 2018, 9:25 pm
by Count Mohawk
There's about a dozen or so extra Spell Schools hosted in Agin's Archive. Look under New Spells.

I also made up a bunch of additional magics, which you can read here if you are so inclined.

Re: New spell schools

PostPosted: July 12th, 2018, 1:23 am
by slev
25 new Spell Groups on my web site (link in sig)

Re: New spell schools

PostPosted: July 12th, 2018, 7:48 am
by Stoner81
Cheers guys! I really shouldn't try to go fishing when tired LOL!

|_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P |_P

Beer for all!

EDIT - Holy mother effing poo balls Batman that's a lot of stuff to go through! DAYUM! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Stoner81.