Oops, All Barbarians!
Serious question: anyone ever tried letting their group of players all choose the barbarian as their characters?
How do you think it would play out with 4 barbarians running through the quests?
Obvious benefits aside, they'd be balanced by no healing spells, no natural trap disarming, and low, low Mind Points. Not that I'm necessarily interested in balance here, mostly the mad-cap fun of it, but these would be interesting challenges.
I'll probably play-test this soon, but interested to hear your thoughts!
How do you think it would play out with 4 barbarians running through the quests?
Obvious benefits aside, they'd be balanced by no healing spells, no natural trap disarming, and low, low Mind Points. Not that I'm necessarily interested in balance here, mostly the mad-cap fun of it, but these would be interesting challenges.
I'll probably play-test this soon, but interested to hear your thoughts!