Page 1 of 1

Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 5:38 pm
by DarakuTenshi
I have seen images floating around of more modern looking cards for reproduction. Does anyone here have those or know where I can get them. Otherwise, I'm also thinking of just having the cards from the expansions reproduced from original scans. The main issue I have is with my the two smaller expansions that you had to cut out the cards. Even when I was little I couldn't bring myself to cutting them out of the quest book.

Re: Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 6:31 pm
by clmckay
The cards from the expansions are readily available in NA format around the forum (JPEGs), I'm not sure about "modern" ones.

If you have trouble finding them I can upload them mid-week when I get back home.

Re: Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 8:07 pm
by DarakuTenshi
I found some, but the scan quality is very low. I'm very picky when it comes to scans. If there aren't any high-quality scans I may start to make them.

Re: Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 9:15 pm
by clmckay
Look for GimmeyerGold's Reslm Edition or the newer one....can't remember what it's called. It doesn't have scans, but recreations of the spell cards amongst its other new awesomeness. Much much better than a scan. It's Print ready for bridge-size cards.

Re: Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 7:39 pm
by StratosVX
The ones in the link in my signature are recreations as well, although they are only NA style.

Re: Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 5:19 pm
by DarakuTenshi
clmckay wrote:Look for GimmeyerGold's Reslm Edition or the newer one....can't remember what it's called. It doesn't have scans, but recreations of the spell cards amongst its other new awesomeness. Much much better than a scan. It's Print ready for bridge-size cards.

I am trying to hunt those down because I'd love to see them if maybe I can use those.

StratosVX wrote:The ones in the link in my signature are recreations as well, although they are only NA style.

NA is what I prefer as it's what I'm used to. This will save me some time in needing to recreate them myself, I just started scanning them yesterday.

Re: Looking for Cards

PostPosted: June 13th, 2017, 12:15 am
by Anderas
DarakuTenshi wrote:I have seen images floating around of more modern looking cards for reproduction. Does anyone here have those or know where I can get them. Otherwise, I'm also thinking of just having the cards from the expansions reproduced from original scans. The main issue I have is with my the two smaller expansions that you had to cut out the cards. Even when I was little I couldn't bring myself to cutting them out of the quest book.


Scanning doesn't help. The original cards are full of picture errors and traces from the usage. I spent around two hours per picture to clean them up and made them print ready.

Try finding some of the fan versions, we have everything here.