Page 1 of 1
Lighting bolt and Earthquake tiles

Posted:
July 9th, 2016, 6:21 pm
by MadMickyG
Do we have a copy of these spell tiles anywhere on our mass of threads and posts?
I am printing out labels to put on my magnetic stuff for random dungeons and have some space. I have the spells, but need the tiles printed.
Help me Obi-Wan, you my only hope!
Re: Lighting bolt and Earthquake tiles

Posted:
July 9th, 2016, 7:09 pm
by Count Mohawk
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Did you try looking at the main site, under Wizards of Zargon?
Re: Lighting bolt and Earthquake tiles

Posted:
July 9th, 2016, 7:24 pm
by MadMickyG
Thanks Obi-Wan. I did look in that section, but wasnt sure which pack it was part of.
Sweet!
Re: Lighting bolt and Earthquake tiles

Posted:
July 9th, 2016, 10:46 pm
by MadMickyG
So frustrating.
Have everything ready to be printed, just cant seem to get the scaling right in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Printing to labels in either isnt working correctly. RAAAAWR!
Re: Lighting bolt and Earthquake tiles

Posted:
September 1st, 2016, 11:09 am
by slev
I have them somewheres..
remind me!