Orc to Fimir jump in stats EU v US
Thinking about this after checking the BP for the Fimir US rules.
I think every one agrees that the EU monsters are too weak so with that out the way, we opt for American monsters. I've noticed that the conversion to American rules give the standard Fimir a larger step up from the standard Orc than what would seem right. The extra BP and extra Defence CD is a big jump, much bigger than just 1 of either. An extra BP is like an auto rolled shield, a huge jump. Remaining at 2D CD with an extra BP would seem better
What's peoples thoughts on this?
Would an Orc champion match the standard Fimir? shouldn't the Orc Champion be stronger? or am I right in thinking, the Fimir in HeroQuest isn't the standard and is a more boss like of it's species. That's the only theory I can come to to satisfy the rules.
I think every one agrees that the EU monsters are too weak so with that out the way, we opt for American monsters. I've noticed that the conversion to American rules give the standard Fimir a larger step up from the standard Orc than what would seem right. The extra BP and extra Defence CD is a big jump, much bigger than just 1 of either. An extra BP is like an auto rolled shield, a huge jump. Remaining at 2D CD with an extra BP would seem better
What's peoples thoughts on this?
Would an Orc champion match the standard Fimir? shouldn't the Orc Champion be stronger? or am I right in thinking, the Fimir in HeroQuest isn't the standard and is a more boss like of it's species. That's the only theory I can come to to satisfy the rules.
1BP
2BP
3BP
1BP
2BP
3BP
4BP
5BP