Monster count
After tallying tiles while trying to make a new quest for the Staff of Sun Wukong, I decided to tally the monsters I currently have.
It is as follows:
24 Orcs: 6 with Flails, 5 with Cleavers, 4 archers, 6 with swords, with an Orc monk (or Wardancer), an Orc barbarian and the nocthed sword Orc (okay, maybe I only I think he is special.
1 Orc boss: Its a Warhammer Orc painted before I got it. Makes for a good boss miniature.
25 Goblins: 3 Chaos Goblins (2 axe, 1 spear), 2 Goblin Statues (or are they?), 8 with hand axes, 8 with short swords, 5 with daggers, 1 with crossbow, and a plain one I will make a shaman type.
12 Fimirs: 2 with Flails (took the axes for other things), 9 with axes, 1 Balefiend (removed axe, made a caster-type staff)
19 Skeletons: 5 reserved for good Necro, 2 archers, 12 normal.
12 Zombies: 1 reserved for good Necro, 2 with scythes, 9 normal.
12 Mummies: 2 reserved for good Necro, 10 normal.
8 Chaos Warriors: Have 1 set of wings and half a wing, to make Chaos Avatar (or Chaos Fury as per Count Mohawks Quest viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1947&start=10 )
1 Gargoyle: So need more of this miniature.
4 Chaos Sorcerers: 1 Necro (red skull between the horns, 2 shorter (150 degrees C is too high to manipulate, they shrink) 1 Normal. Wings would go well on a Chaos sorcerer as well.
1 Gorgon: Cannot remember which game system this was from, but put a base on it and have a card for it. Yet to put it in a quest. But yes, she does have a turn to stone ability. Mwahahahaha!
It is as follows:
24 Orcs: 6 with Flails, 5 with Cleavers, 4 archers, 6 with swords, with an Orc monk (or Wardancer), an Orc barbarian and the nocthed sword Orc (okay, maybe I only I think he is special.
1 Orc boss: Its a Warhammer Orc painted before I got it. Makes for a good boss miniature.
25 Goblins: 3 Chaos Goblins (2 axe, 1 spear), 2 Goblin Statues (or are they?), 8 with hand axes, 8 with short swords, 5 with daggers, 1 with crossbow, and a plain one I will make a shaman type.
12 Fimirs: 2 with Flails (took the axes for other things), 9 with axes, 1 Balefiend (removed axe, made a caster-type staff)
19 Skeletons: 5 reserved for good Necro, 2 archers, 12 normal.
12 Zombies: 1 reserved for good Necro, 2 with scythes, 9 normal.
12 Mummies: 2 reserved for good Necro, 10 normal.
8 Chaos Warriors: Have 1 set of wings and half a wing, to make Chaos Avatar (or Chaos Fury as per Count Mohawks Quest viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1947&start=10 )
1 Gargoyle: So need more of this miniature.
4 Chaos Sorcerers: 1 Necro (red skull between the horns, 2 shorter (150 degrees C is too high to manipulate, they shrink) 1 Normal. Wings would go well on a Chaos sorcerer as well.
1 Gorgon: Cannot remember which game system this was from, but put a base on it and have a card for it. Yet to put it in a quest. But yes, she does have a turn to stone ability. Mwahahahaha!