Page 1 of 1

Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 3:12 pm
by KT_Cobra
Does anyone know where I can find a paper miniature printout for the Female Elf? This seems to be the only one I can't find.
I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, but here's an example of what I mean:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Jabbro/ ... t=3&page=1

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 3:19 pm
by Sjeng
I think these are the same as the OneMonk miniatures: http://onemonk.com/Downloads.html
See the magic users at the bottom.
He changed his site, so I can't find the full HQ set anymore.

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 9:03 pm
by StratosVX
I don't have time to check the site right now, but you could see if there's one over at http://cardboard-warriors.proboards.com ... miniatures

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 12:58 am
by Malcadon
This site has a &%$#-TON of paper miniatures! You'll likely find them in Fantasy Characters (with each sheet being a mix of assorted character types, including a wide range of Elves) and Fantasy Monsters (with each sheet being a group of identical troops, with maybe a leader, which includes some Elven Troops), in the RPG Genres section. As comic books likes to mix it up with genres, you might find some Elvin or Elf-like females in the Marvel, D.C. and Independent Comics sections.

Happy hunting! |_P

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 2:38 am
by Sjeng
or, if you feel up to it: http://minipapermodels.blogspot.nl/
papercraft minis!

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 2:49 am
by Decipher
Well, I know I'm going to catch some flack but the old school Dungeons & Dragons PDF's have tons of cardboard cutouts. AD&D 2nd. Ed. especially. I can look up which products have them if you are interested. And I of course am not condoning downloading PDF's.

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 4:46 am
by Malcadon
Decipher wrote:Well, I know I'm going to catch some flack but the old school Dungeons & Dragons PDF's have tons of cardboard cutouts. AD&D 2nd. Ed. especially. I can look up which products have them if you are interested.

Best titles to look for are:
  • Dragon Quest
  • Zanzer's Dungeon
  • The Goblin's Lair
  • The Dragon's Den
  • The Haunted Tower
  • Character and Monster Assortment Pack
  • (AC3) The Kidnapping of Princess Arelina
  • (AC3) The Revenge of Rusak
Decipher wrote:And I of course am not condoning downloading PDF's.

To each their own. :twisted: |_P

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 5:29 pm
by KT_Cobra
Thanks for the links everyone. That's a lot of stuff there. However, I can't seem to find the Female Elf that is redrawn in the HQ theme like those first ones I posted are. I'll keep looking and post it here if I happen to run across it. Thanks again.

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: August 25th, 2014, 1:21 pm
by Teldurn
The one source I've always liked (and have used samples of in another RPG I wrote) is from www.arion-games.com. Follow the paper miniatures link at the top.

Re: Paper mini for Female Elf?

PostPosted: September 8th, 2014, 9:39 am
by Daedalus
I've also downloaded those paper minis from Hordes 81-83 of One Monk's site. In addition, I've checked out his photobucket in the past. No female Elf. That's a shame, because his paper minis are so awesome--they even have backs! My guess is Jabbro didn't bother because he didn't like the sculpt. Maybe you should PM him at Old Scratch--you might get lucky.