Page 1 of 2

Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 12:40 am
by Decipher
Got hooked up with a new group a few weeks ago, who I call my "Nerd Herd", and these boys went nuts over HQ. We had played some D&D 2nd. Edition and some Star Wars stuff, but the second I mentioned HQ, they were willing to try it. Now they cant get enough and tonight was their first time playing. Just thought I would share with everyone since I have been away from the forums for a while now. I didnt get to play in these pics but my daughter was running it tonight and they played 3 games back to back.

Image
Image

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 12:49 am
by Decipher
Oh and some pics from last weeks D&D. :roll:

Image
Image

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2014, 6:11 am
by TMU
Damn those are blurred :D At least the atmosphere looks great ;)

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2014, 2:19 pm
by Decipher
TMU wrote:Damn those are blurred :D At least the atmosphere looks great ;)


Yeah sorry, had to take them with the crappy cell phone. But you get the idea. We had a blast two weekends in a row. They had planed to throw down some Magic, D&D, Star Wars X-WIng, GURPS and a few more games but HeroQuest derailed that train. They can't get enough. Supposed to play this weekend with 6 players. Going to double the dungeon by using two boards end to end. I'll take better pics next time around.

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2014, 2:48 pm
by KT_Cobra
Good times. Good times.

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2014, 4:11 pm
by Sjeng
Cool, the conveyor belt map! I have that printed as well, made it into a HQ board! :D

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2014, 6:27 pm
by Maike05
I love the viking helmet !

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 11th, 2014, 8:36 pm
by Decipher
Maike05 wrote:I love the viking helmet !


I'll let him know lol.

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 16th, 2014, 10:15 pm
by IvenBach
I think I spotted a :geek: in one of those photos. Good to see there's plenty of gaming going on.

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

PostPosted: August 17th, 2014, 4:57 am
by Goblin-King
Maike05 wrote:I love the viking helmet !

Real roleplayers do both pen&paper and LARP at the same time! :lol: