Page 1 of 2

Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 27th, 2014, 3:38 pm
by Teldurn
I don't know how old this source is, but it was found on newgrounds during a google image search I was doing. I guess it must be several years old, I think.

Anyway, have you guys seen this? It's hilarious! :D

Image

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 27th, 2014, 4:10 pm
by Goblin-King
It's an oldie but a goodie.
Not any more canon than ManOWar being an actual band in the world of HeroQuest.

Interesting fact: The echidna has four penis heads. I dare you to google it!

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 1:09 am
by Sjeng
It was on the Inn's blog as well. xD

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 29th, 2014, 9:52 am
by Teldurn
Well it was new to me and I laughed. :)

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 30th, 2014, 4:42 am
by Goblin-King
What I almost like the most about this is that it's an actual old fashion hand drawn picture. Not all that modern soulless digital painting.

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 31st, 2014, 4:01 pm
by Teldurn
It could still be drawn digitally by stylus. Just sayin'.

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: May 31st, 2014, 5:46 pm
by Goblin-King
Naah, not really.
This has pen and paper written all over it - so to say :)

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: June 4th, 2014, 6:15 am
by TMU
Goblin-King wrote:What I almost like the most about this is that it's an actual old fashion hand drawn picture. Not all that modern soulless digital painting.

You just keep on hating the new fantasy art ;)

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: June 8th, 2014, 4:08 am
by Mila90
somebody know who the artist of the drawing?

Re: Fimir - Five Willies!?!

PostPosted: January 28th, 2018, 2:22 am
by IvenBach
I've seen this before, many times. I needed another good laugh from this one. Thanks for the laugh, I've been needing one for a while.