Page 1 of 3
Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 10:24 am
by Ragnar IronFist
Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 11:21 am
by Spiky
Looks good - please post pics of your painted minis! They look pretty neat.
Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 11:58 am
by Sjeng
Why, isn't that the HQ base game, the AHQ base game, ánd KK in there?

I'd love better pictures of all your painted minis

Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 1:01 pm
by Ragner
Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 1:49 pm
by torilen
I love the individual spots for everything. Very neat and organized.
I think I personally would try to go for the wooden case, if possible...but that is just me.

Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 4:08 pm
by IvenBach
Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 8:12 pm
by Ragnar IronFist
HaHa well THAT was sneaky! I was a little timid because all the painters around here are such rockin professionals; whereas I haven't painted a mini since my weak attempt at BattleMasters over 20yrs ago. (Pre-Internet, so no on-line tips for me) and I was probably too hasty in my work. But I sure had fun painting them, and was able to look up some good tips too. My kid and I both had a blast setting up the guys for the pics too, in that style with the game board background that's all the rage around here.
Hey does anybody know where those zombies come from in pic 11? They just happened to be left in the box, so I decided to paint them as well...
Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 27th, 2013, 9:44 pm
by IvenBach
Nothing too sneaky. Just removing the file from the end to see if it'd let me in without authorization. You'd be amazed at how much you can get into by doing something like that. If you can see it on the interweb then anyone can.
There are some here that you can get inspiration from as far as minis go. The select few that we secretly envy while openly shun are just that, a few. The mass of mediocre painters outweighs those really good ones. Then there's those like myself who 'get an A for effort...' if you catch my drift. We try but the results dunna be tha gewd.
Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 28th, 2013, 1:24 am
by TMU
Hi and welcome

Love that case, and minis are nice too, great job

Re: Storage/Carrying Case

Posted:
September 28th, 2013, 2:55 am
by knightkrawler
gotta love those Welsh henchmen. Greatest heraldics in the world.