Page 1 of 2

Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 9:57 pm
by chaoticprime
So this guy I know on this facebook group about old miniatures posts up, "look what a buddy of mine just found in his cellar."

Image

Image

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 10:11 pm
by torilen
Yeah, your friend's buddy SUCKS! I am so jealous.

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 18th, 2013, 10:15 pm
by chaoticprime
What do you even do with those? How did that come about? Seriously?

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 1:25 am
by TMU
WHAT THE fraggle???? Do you have this guys phone number? Call him! CALL HIM NOW!!!

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 1:44 am
by Jewels!
Are...are those....holy crap! :o

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 1:51 am
by Goblin-King
Uhm... wow...

That's a lot of men@arms! It actually looks like an actual army!

How does he have that many. I'm 100% certain he didn't just buy 16 Wizards of Morcar etc.
Or is that Wizards of Conga? Conga conga CON-GA!

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 2:28 am
by knightkrawler
That picture was posted on hq-cooperation last week.
My brain must have eliminated the visual information.
It was on the trading thread.

Anyhow, if anybody wants to make an offer to that guy, but doesn't speak German, I can probably make contact or arrange it between the two parties. Drop me a PM.

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 3:30 am
by Spiky
He has nearly as many High Mages as I do... ;)

Wow. This guy must have been able to buy or obtain the sprues cheaply and decided to make a Warhammer army.

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 4:41 am
by Sjeng
just after I've already acquired men at arms and WoM. lol. And he's in Germany too. -.- oh well...

this guy is gonna be rich. RICH!

how come there are always different amounts of wizards? What happens to all those shamans and necromancers?

Re: Holy Crapping Crap! Look at this!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2013, 6:14 am
by TMU
He is actually selling those on ebay.