Page 1 of 1
Dark Quest

Posted:
September 7th, 2013, 5:39 pm
by Von Necron
Been a long time guys. I noticed today a game on the Ipad called Dark Quest. It is almost the same thing as Hero Quest. Turn based, evil wizard who looks identical to Zargon, a barbarian, wizard and dwarf. No elf and spells are different but all sorts of similarities.
Dark Quest on Ipad.
Ps if someone else noticed already I apologize. I had to pop back in to say hi and let you all know.
Re: Dark Quest

Posted:
September 7th, 2013, 6:50 pm
by mako-heart
WOW it looks like a complete rip off of HQ how is that even legal thanks for sharing!! Been awhile

Re: Dark Quest

Posted:
September 7th, 2013, 7:59 pm
by torilen
hmm...rip off of HQ on ipad? I'm going to have to check that out. Sounds fun.
Re: Dark Quest

Posted:
September 8th, 2013, 12:05 am
by chaoticprime
Despite our familial sentimentality towards the game, HeroQuest is hardly a guarded property by the powers able. GW may throw around C&D's on that side of this hemisphere, but in the US Hasbro never even bothered to renew its trademark.
Re: Dark Quest

Posted:
September 8th, 2013, 12:03 pm
by Von Necron
I beat it in one day. Worth playing but no continued playability.
Warhammer has a turn based dungeon crawl on iPad now. Haven't tried it yet. May try it tonight.
Re: Dark Quest

Posted:
September 16th, 2013, 6:27 pm
by Daedalus
If you haven't tried yet, check out the
Warhammer Quest app thread about this game. If you have tried it, why not post your take on it there ?