Page 1 of 2

Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 8:31 pm
by Decipher
Dont know if this should go in here, but 4 hours, minus 1 finger and 2 packs of smokes later:

Image

I used Avery heavy stock sticky paper and stuck them on thick construction paper. They are a little more sturdier than the actual Milton Bradley sets and they all came out nice. I did not print the skulls or secret doors. The doors were printed but not pictured.

Frozen and Ogre sets done. YAY! And I dont smoke, I was just kiddin.

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 9:46 pm
by Jewels!
Those look great! What sort of construction paper did you use?

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 10:28 pm
by Decipher
Jewels wrote:Those look great! What sort of construction paper did you use?


Thanks Jewels! Creatology 11 inch X 14 inch White Poster Board. Their logo is a blue alligator. I picked it up at Michaels Crafts.

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 14th, 2013, 10:43 pm
by Decipher
Here is the wall for Mage of the Mirror. I did not cut on the punch-out line because there is so much more wonderful artwork outside the punch line.

Image
Image

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 1:02 am
by Decipher
This is the last of all the sets. Only thing left is for my wife who will be volunteering tomorrow to cut the crystal balls, round doors and the exploding chests. Just have to finish some doors and I am done. I never, and I mean EVER want to do that again.

Image

I would like to thank drathe and/or anyone else whom has contributed scanning and posting these so I have the opportunity of playing all the expansion set.
|_P

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 1:14 am
by chaoticprime
I just printed out the original board, plus all the expansion tiles twice. The first time I sized them wrong like a dumbass. Mine are all mounted on magnets and they shoot fire and blood.

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 1:20 am
by Decipher
And done!

Image

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 1:23 am
by Goblin-King
Looks incredible! What an amount of work that must have gone into this!
I personally think you should cut the mirror wall along the punch-line though.

Also I'm glad to hear you don't actually smoke!

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 1:33 am
by Decipher
Goblin-King wrote:Looks incredible! What an amount of work that must have gone into this!
I personally think you should cut the mirror wall along the punch-line though.

Also I'm glad to hear you don't actually smoke!


Thanks Goblin-King! Yeah I wanted to cut out the cut-line but the wife said it looked alright with it, so think I'm going to live it as is. Might do another one tomorrow just to see how different they each look. Think Im just tired of cutting paper lol.

Re: Frozen & Ogre set printed...

PostPosted: June 15th, 2013, 1:59 am
by drathe
If you did not inform us that these were printed, I would not have known. They look like originals in those photos.