Page 1 of 5

25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2012, 2:31 am
by Blackthorn
Someone at Board Game Geek started a petition calling for Hasbro, Games Workshop, or 3rd Party Game Publisher to "Bring 25th anniversary HeroQuest edition to Market"

No affiliation, but I signed it. Here's the link:https://www.change.org/petitions/bring-25th-anniversary-heroquest-edition-to-market

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2012, 2:43 am
by Blackthorn
This may sound weird, but part of me hopes HeroQuest never gets re-released. It would invariably be very different, and to me HeroQuest is like a great actor or musician who passed away in their prime, forever preserved at the height of their greatness.

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2012, 8:39 am
by Goblin-King
Signed!

I can see what you mean, Blackthorn, but what's the worst that could happen?
Look at what we got with the Space Hulk re-release! It was incredible! Still kicking myself for not buying it while it was in my local shop!

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2012, 9:02 am
by Sjeng
Signed! :D

Kinda hoping for a modern version though :P
Look at us old-school owners then :D

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2012, 11:35 am
by Sinned
Signed, forwarded it, posted it on FB.......I'd instantly buy the main game and all of the expansions......although I fear a reissue will never take place.

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2012, 5:42 pm
by Maike05
Also signed it!

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 26th, 2012, 11:46 am
by el_flesh
signed just for the fun of it. It'll never happen.

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 26th, 2012, 12:17 pm
by knightkrawler
What'll happen are spam mails.

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 26th, 2012, 9:24 pm
by Nephew of Mentor
Signed and facebooked. I'm not afraid of no spam. I have a hotmail account from back in the day that I use for spam heavy applications.

Re: 25th Anniversary Edition HeroQuest Petition

PostPosted: December 26th, 2012, 9:27 pm
by Blackthorn
knightkrawler wrote:What'll happen are spam mails.


I stopped getting e-mails once I unsubscribed.