Page 1 of 9

Questing: HeroQuest Webseries

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2012, 11:13 am
by Questingseries
Just wanted to share this with you guys. A few friends of mine got together and filmed a web series based on Hero Quest. We did one episode for each quest and we will be releasing them every other week. I figured this would be a place where they will be appreciated. Hope you enjoy.


http://www.facebook.com/Questingseries
Some of the language is Not Safe For Work, just so you are aware.

Thanks

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2012, 12:29 pm
by Daria
Heh. I approve.

The overly theatrical Zargon reminds me strongly of the turtlenecked dungeon master from the Dragon Strike video. I also like how well defined each character is, considering you only have a few minutes to introduce everyone, I think you guys did a great job. Personally I love the dual personality of the Barbarian/Elf.

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2012, 1:48 pm
by Daedalus
Liked.

That was a lot of fun. If you don't mind language, you will love this. Highly recommended. :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2012, 3:22 pm
by Questingseries
Thanks for the kind words guys, 13 more to come so keep checking back.

And yes, the dragon strike video was a huge inspiration. "You're on!"

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2012, 3:54 pm
by Biff
Hey that was really good! Can't wait to see more, dude!

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2012, 3:12 pm
by Von Necron
Thank you for making that. I assume you have made other really good vids.

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2012, 6:14 pm
by Patroclus
Very good acting guys… I wish I could GM like that :D

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2012, 6:28 pm
by Von Necron
Please you tube this!

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2012, 8:11 pm
by drathe

Re: Hero Quest Webseries

PostPosted: October 4th, 2012, 1:06 pm
by sadkitchen
Is it bad that I picked up on all the littke errors? such as the dwarf having a battle axe in quest 1, the elf rolling 3 attack dice, felmarg's guardian only rolling one defense die, 2 goblins (not orcs) in the room with verag and the chaos warrior.

Regardless of all the little stuff that only a nut who has played Quest 1 more times than he would care to remember would notice, I loved it. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next quests.

-SadKitchen