Page 1 of 2

Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 7:40 am
by grimcrazy
my first post - so let me see if i can get some pictures posted up

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 8:01 am
by Sjeng
use the full editor, and then use attachment. I think you need to have at least 3 posts before you may upload stuff ;)
I'm also casting with instantmold. I'll add some pics too if you like.

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 9:55 am
by grimcrazy
I am getting good results just by pouring resin-mix into simple two-part moulds

- would be really interested to see what you have achieved...

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 9:56 am
by ken
grimcrazy wrote:my first post - so let me see if i can get some pictures posted up

UK is a fairly big place, despite what our US friends may think! Where are you at? |_P

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 9:56 am
by grimcrazy
okay lets see if it lets me attach some pictures now : )

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 1:53 pm
by grimcrazy
I'm in Belfast... the Alaska of the UK!

i think thats the image loaded?

http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r59 ... bbbbbb.png

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 1:53 pm
by Sjeng
grimcrazy wrote:Image

Looks great man!
I'm using milliput with the instantmold, but you can't cast big things with milliput, as it's not fluid. But I'm making some tiny bits, and I'm planning on making standard HQ bases for my warhammer ogres.

ps. the image didn't work becausae you used the wrong link. press share, then copy the direct link.

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 1:54 pm
by ken
grimcrazy wrote:Image

nothing comin' through :o

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 1:57 pm
by ken
ken wrote:
grimcrazy wrote:Image

nothing comin' through :o

They are here! We are at cross-purposes. So, you are an ocean away from me, (well a Sea, at least), any players near you?

Re: Casting with instant mold

PostPosted: July 13th, 2012, 4:26 pm
by drathe
Sjeng wrote:I think you need to have at least 3 posts before you may upload stuff ;)

Champion status. (14 posts)