Page 1 of 2

S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: April 25th, 2012, 11:22 am
by lost-in-emotions
hey guys,
in the european version of HQ, the basic cardtile for the altar is missing.
Image

an urban legend, nobody knows why! only in the US (and UK?) version its included.

please, can somebody make me a 300dpi or 600dpi RGB scan of it?
without magazine blurring and without sharping.

that would be great!!

sincerely marco

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: April 25th, 2012, 1:31 pm
by drathe
It wasn't included in the UK version either. The underside of the two altars are different. The American is shorter and has slots around the perimeter allowing the card to fit into it. I don't believe I have any extra, but I'll take a look this week. I've been offline for a couple days and now I'm playing a bit of catch-up.

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 6:03 pm
by Daedalus
You could try this site. Scroll down a little more than a quarter of the way to Furniture.

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: May 1st, 2012, 5:18 pm
by Maike05
Damn you're right ! I never realised we didn't receive it. I would always think the seller had lost it. But since I got 3 different box, that would be strange indeed ;)

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2012, 2:23 am
by Goblin-King
I never knew it even existed!
Always found it kinda strange that one piece of furniture had no cardbase...

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 4:54 am
by Sjeng
can someone scan a 600 dpi sorcerer's table base please?

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 10:56 am
by el_flesh
I did it for u, pm has my contact info...if drathe wants my results, lemme know I'll send em too...

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 11:02 am
by Sjeng
thanks! added you on msn ;)

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 2:02 am
by knightkrawler

Re: S: Cardbase of Altar

PostPosted: June 29th, 2012, 2:48 am
by Big Bene
Goblin-King wrote:I never knew it even existed!
Always found it kinda strange that one piece of furniture had no cardbase...

You mean the weapon rack?