Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Blackthorn wrote:I wonder if this version, assuming it's fairly faithul to the original, will drive down the prices of the originals?




Goblin-King wrote:Blackthorn wrote:I wonder if this version, assuming it's fairly faithul to the original, will drive down the prices of the originals?
No... just no...
The original HQ is the one people grew up with. It's the REAL HeroQuest. It has the iconic Les Edwards cover. I could go on.
People will still want the original over a modern interpretation.
It's like Magic cards... People still want the old expensive artwork for cards, even if they have been reprinted several times.
But while I don't think we'll see a significant price drop, I do think more people who wouldn't play HQ other vice are going to get the new version.
I know for sure there's a lot of people entering my store, asking for "something like HeroQuest"


Anderas wrote:... What do you answer to them?












Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 15 guests