Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.












IvenBach wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroquest-expansion-Against-the-Ogre-Horde-/121786103585 Methinks they are missing their face paint.
I just had to take a second look at those Warhammer Ogres. That clown face scheme actually would work if it was painted properly. I'd really like to see a full set of them painted up like that, would make for an awesome army if done right. Add in some harlequin patterns on other minis and it'd be real sharp. No sarcasm tag cause I do think it'd be cool.






Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests