• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Is everyone on Ye Olde Inn a HQ25 hater? Dungeon Saga too?

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Will you be picking up HQ25 or Dungeon Saga?

I crowdfunded HQ25 and Dungeon Saga
2
4%
I crowdfunded HQ25
8
17%
I crowdfunded Dungeon Saga
9
19%
I hate HQ25 and Dungeon Saga (Long live the original Heroquest!)
7
15%
I hate HQ25
7
15%
I hate Dungeon Saga
0
No votes
I will be picking up HQ25 or Dungeon Saga if either gets a favorable review
14
30%
 
Total votes : 47

Re: Is everyone on Ye Olde Inn a HQ25 hater? Dungeon Saga t

Postby ced1106 » January 11th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Since there's a semi-recent thread referencing this one, I figured I'd post the latest and perhaps last nail for US backers for HQ25. The Spanish Lazanos crowdfunding site says HQ25 will pretty much not be delivered ("with near all likelihood ... they will never send the rewards they promised") and is providing some legal info for Spanish backers to take action against GameZone. This quote is translated from Spanish, was only, as far as I know, sent to Spanish backers, and is only with regards to Spanish laws. American backers are on their own. More info on BGG: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/151727 ... ms/page/12

Where there's smoke, there's fire -- though possible burning somewhere else. The internets have a bad habit of focusing narrowly on only one part of something, when the reality is that the *underlying cause* of the discussion is more important than any future prognostication. So, with GZ's case, IP, other than Moon Design's letter, never became an issue, but was a reflection of the project management of Dinonysius, which would eventually sink the project.

As you know, Dionisio and Gamezone have not communicated with us or with the media and of course not with you. After a little research we can tell you almost in all probability that they never sent the rewards that were bought.

During these months we have sent the patrons who so requested the proof of their payment through our platform, not the invoice, since it is a document that the authors of the project have to send, but there is such proof.

However, we want to offer you different proposal:
A) Individual complaint: To do this, Lanzanos will provide you with the necessary tools and writings to carry it out, so that it is easier for them to lodge their complaint, so any patron with these documents can make a report, and since they are smaller amounts of $ 900 does not need a lawyer or attorney facilitating everything enormously.


B) Create an affected association of HQ25: Report in group. Lanzanos registers in the AGPD (Spanish Agency for Protection of DTAOS) a file in which they can fill in their data so that we are the ones who are responsible for making the payments and the lawyers for the process. From the URL (to be specified) you will be able to register your name, surnames, DNI and login that you have in Lanzanos so that we can make the payment certificates and other paperwork so that it is easier for them. Once we have the number of participants we will open a forum, some votes, to act maximum in the next 14 days.
ced1106

Skeleton
Skeleton
 
Posts: 23
Images: 11
Joined: March 1st, 2014, 7:30 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Is everyone on Ye Olde Inn a HQ25 hater? Dungeon Saga t

Postby Sjeng » January 12th, 2018, 10:21 am

I feel sad for all the suckers backers who blindly fell for GZ's scam.

And I almost had to swallow my words, as this website http://www.heroquestclassic.com/en/ shows some good progress. Buckets full of minis, boards, GM screens and even boxes.
I thought "hey, they actually ARE making it?" but it looks like it has ground to a halt and will never be finished, let alone shipped. Maybe some Spaniards will get some incomplete stuff, but that's it, if even that.

I hope GZ burns in hell.

So, should we start a HQ30th anniversary project? :P Perhaps better to start on a HQ50th, to have a realistic time frame.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Is everyone on Ye Olde Inn a HQ25 hater? Dungeon Saga t

Postby knightkrawler » January 12th, 2018, 10:34 am

They have sold individual minis from the game for weeks.
From their website. To non-backers of the game.
To get some financing and further rip off backers.
Don't say I didn't, I told you so.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest