I don't know hat UN colors are but i'm thinking like guile from street fighter II in the blue like my dwarf?Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
I don't know hat UN colors are but i'm thinking like guile from street fighter II in the blue like my dwarf?

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Goblin-King wrote:You can look at a really cool miniature and be inspired by the inventive and imaginative way it was painted. eg. someone painted the chaos sorcerer to look like Skeletor.
THEN you have the exact opposite. Someone painted something in such bizarre colors you can only wonder if it was even painted by a human. eg. someone painted their skeletons bright green with blue scythes.
Thats un-inspirational. You don't feel the urge to do something similar.
Being poorly painted has nothing to do with the color-scheme, though the two often go hand in hand.


mako-heart wrote:Goblin-King wrote:You can look at a really cool miniature and be inspired by the inventive and imaginative way it was painted. eg. someone painted the chaos sorcerer to look like Skeletor.
THEN you have the exact opposite. Someone painted something in such bizarre colors you can only wonder if it was even painted by a human. eg. someone painted their skeletons bright green with blue scythes.
Thats un-inspirational. You don't feel the urge to do something similar.
Being poorly painted has nothing to do with the color-scheme, though the two often go hand in hand.
oh, my Goddess I'm such a retard I was thinking like UN "united nations" Flat earth symbol![]()
god i feel like a fool.
I get the thread now thanks for getting me up to speed


mako-heart wrote:I get the thread now thanks for getting me up to speed


Goblin-King wrote:mako-heart wrote:I get the thread now thanks for getting me up to speed
I'm a teacher - that's what I do










Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests