sajungzak wrote:How can you be sure of this? How is it not the same as a backup cd?
*edit
I really don't know that much about 3d printing either. I guess I'm assuming you can scan a physical model into a digital file of some kind. As long as you paid for the originaI and don't distribute, I don't see anything wrong with making backup copies of miniatures.
If you made a copy and put it in the closet for future use it would be a backup.
If you make ten copies and use them on the board it is no longer a backup, you are using multiple copies at the same time for the same purpose. In that case you would normally have had to buy more orcs to be able to play.
That HQ is an abandoned game doesn't really change that. It's just weird because you can't actually buy new models.































