Sotiris wrote: what's Trollslayer's name?
Jari
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
The Road Warrior wrote:Jari


Sotiris wrote:I will give you the glorious death you're seeking into the dungeons!![]()







1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

Gold Bearer wrote:I think the staff should be two handed, you can't use a staff effectively with one hand.
Gold Bearer wrote:About the platemail, did you intend to effectivly make it 250gp more expensive?
Gold Bearer wrote:500gp to return a treasure card (probably 300gp) seems too expensive.


The Road Warrior wrote:Sotiris wrote: what's Trollslayer's name?
Jari






knightkrawler wrote:I've always liked the name.
Because of Jari Litmanen, mostly. One of the most underrated... well, this is not a football blog.


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests