Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
j_dean80 wrote:I’m going through the Quests to find the special characters that are called out. These would be where a different mini would be used and not just a different paint job. If I miss one let me know. I’m enjoying doing this so I ask that no one tries to jump ahead of me.
Game System (NA/EU):
Quest 1 - Mummy Guardian of Fellmarg’s Tomb
Quest 2 - Sir Ragnar [Sir Manfred - (Italian)]
Quest 3 - Ulag Orc Boss
Quest 6 - [Grak Orc Shaman (Ulag’s Son) - (NA)] [Grak Orc Boss (Ulag’s Son) - (EU)]
Quest 7 - [Zombie Wardoz the Wizard - (NA)] [Zombie Karlen the Wizard - (EU)]
Quest 8 - Balur the Fire Mage
Quest 11 - Chaos Warrior holding Orc’s Bane
Quest 12 - Witch Lord
Quest 14 - Witch Lord
Kellar’s Keep (NA/EU):
Quest 2 - 4 Enchanted Suits of Dwarf Armor
Quest 4 - [Fimir Shaman - (NA)]
Quest 5 - 4 Skeleton Dwarven Kings
Quest 6 - Gragor the Evil Magician
Quest 7 - Ograk the Orc Captain
Against the Ogre Horde:
Quest 1 - 6 Orcs with Spears
Quest 2 - 2 Orcs with Crossbows
Quest 4 - 2 Goblins with Shortbows
Quest 5 - 4 Festral’s Personal Guard Chaos Warriors
Quest 6 - 2 Orcs with Crossbows; Xenloth the Chaos Mage
The Mage of the Mirror:
Quest 2 - 2 of Queen Terrellia’s Attendants
Quest 4 - Elven Prospector
Quest 5 - Elven Prospector; High Alchemist; Werewolf
Quest 6 - Tormuk the Necromancer; Werewolf
Quest 7 - 4 Werewolves
Quest 10 - Princess Millandriell
The Frozen Horror:
Quest 3 - Gothar the Barbarian Tribe’s Great Elder
Quest 7 - Barbarian Kelvinos the Undead Slave



Kurgan wrote:I can't speak for the rest, but to be fair, Sinestra is the only character that uses that miniature (elven archmage).




wallydubbs wrote:You can add the possibility of Ollar in Quest 10 to the game system. He may appear as a Wandering Monster. However I'm not certain if the Choas Warrior from Bastion of Chaos should count as anything special.
You're missing the Shape Changer and Borokk from Quest 9 of Keller's Keep, and the Guardian of Grin's Crag (Quest 10).
In Against the Ogre Horde you could add the Gargoyle fron Quest 1 as he has extra body points.
There's also Nexrael and Tograk from Lair of the Ogre Horde and Festral himself in Quest 5 Pit of Chaos. Maybe the Ogre Lord from Quest 6, I don't know if he counts.
For Mage of the Mirror, there's actual 5+ Werewolves in Glennis Fenn (5 on the map and potential Wandering Monsters).
You added the Fimir with the Chaos spells in KK, so you could potentially add the Gargoyle with Chaos spells in Gathering Storm.
You also forget to add Sinestra herself in Quest 9, there's no card for her.
In Frozen Horror you're missing Krag the Chaos Warrior from Quest 2; and Vilor the Chaos Warlock of Quest 5


Kurgan wrote:A visionary form of Mentor appears in the Dark Company I think.





wallydubbs wrote:I didn't realize you were going specific type of mini; I thought it was primarily named/special type of monster. That explains why all the Chaos sorcerers weren't included.
But by that argument, I'm not entirely sure the Mummy from Felmarg's Tomb needs any distinctual difference.


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests