Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Count Mohawk wrote:torilen wrote:... if someone wants to try their hand at this sort of thing, I'm willing to share the Word document I used to make it.
Goblin-King wrote:When life gives you lemons, squeeze those lemons into your eyes, enter a berserker rage and punch life in the face!


benvoliothefirst wrote:Count Mohawk wrote:... if someone wants to try their hand at this sort of thing, I'm willing to share the Word document I used to make it.
YES PLEASE! Those are awesome. Any suggestions/links about where to get the sticker sheets,what type work best? This is super cool! Thanks for sharing!


Now, if somebody were to ask if stickering regular d6es affects how they roll, I would say that they almost certainly do.












DullandRusty wrote:we do that the hero loses everything...however


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest