Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Spiky wrote:The ingredient in the Dettol disinfectant I use is called "Chloroxylenol" at a 4.8% solution. It's odd that Dettol don't appear to sell it in Finland, but maybe you can find a product with the same active ingredient?





Sjeng wrote:Can you leave plastic minis of any kind in brake fluid? I thought they'd melt... Someone recommended never leaving them in for longer than 1 hour somewhere...







Blackthorn wrote:Sjeng wrote:Can you leave plastic minis of any kind in brake fluid? I thought they'd melt... Someone recommended never leaving them in for longer than 1 hour somewhere...
I've heard that too. It's safe to leave them in Dettol or Simple Green.


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests