Kurgan wrote:Nice. What about Mentor?
His figure is included.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Kurgan wrote:Nice. What about Mentor?


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Kurgan wrote:I didn't see it in your list...




Kurgan wrote:Oh I see what you mean, you're talking about excuses to create new miniatures (or paint jobs) for the Remake edition... because there's no Mentor figure for classic HeroQuest. He's only being included for pledgers who bought the Mythic Tier as a Wizard alternate (only confirmed to be used in Rogar's Hall, as mentioned).
A visionary form of Mentor appears in the Dark Company I think.






Kurgan wrote:I wasn't aware of much ninja related crime being reported these days... (or if the Imperial Palace is no exception)...
Actually I have a solution... Samurai chaos warriors and ninja goblins. The gargoyles would look different too. Enjoy...




Kurgan wrote:I guess great minds think alike. However you want to do it, I personally have no problem playing it with classic units. It would be like if somebody was selling me a samurai story and I was like "no, no, no, they should all be turned into cowboys with guns" (actually this happened... Kurosawa was inspired to make his Samurai movies based on old Westerns, and Westerns were made inspired by his Samurai movies! see the Seven Samurai and the Magnificent Seven).


Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests