Apologies for resurrecting this topic if everyone else was done with it, and I don't mean to state the obvious, but I didn't see anyone else mention it here: What about the dragon in ChaosOrc's Dwarf Quest Pack, Dragon's Lair?
http://north-american.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/quests/chaosorc-dragons-lair.pdfThe figure is designated as taking up two spaces (and Dragon Strike's dragon is the recommended figure), so it's not as huge as I think some of you want the dragons to be, but still larger than the heroes. And I thought it seemed pretty tough but still beatable.
Stats:
Movement - 6
Attack - 6
Defend - 6
BP - 8
MP - 5
Spells: Flame, Poison, Summon Undead, Rust
And can only be harmed with a weapon picked up earlier in the quest pack, the Great Axe, which can only be used by the Dwarf and has 5 combat dice.
I thought this seemed like a pretty well balanced Quest Boss and

that whole quest pack looks pretty fun to me. I've been hoping one of my players would build up a strong dwarf so that we could give it a go.