• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Whats everyone doing while we wait a year?

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Whats everyone doing while we wait a year?

Postby joec » February 3rd, 2021, 10:10 am

Kurgan wrote:Any tips on safely removing enamels from plastics (like the Heroquest originals)?


I've used simple green, but Purple Power seems to work even better. I used it on my DragonStrike minis and it worked well. Note, it is able to remove skin, so be careful and use gloves if you use Purple Power. I found it at the local Wal-Mart.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
joec

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 273
Joined: July 6th, 2010, 4:24 pm
Location: Detroit, MI USA
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Whats everyone doing while we wait a year?

Postby Super Saiyan Musashi » February 3rd, 2021, 1:29 pm

Kurgan wrote:The same thing we do every night, Pinky... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE(OLD)WORLD!!

Kurgan: Great Templates on Page 2. Can you recommend which fonts I should fill them with, by name?
User avatar
Super Saiyan Musashi

Fimir
Fimir
 
Posts: 69
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 12:49 am
Location: Manchester, CT
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Whats everyone doing while we wait a year?

Postby Kurgan » February 3rd, 2021, 6:39 pm

Super Saiyan Musashi wrote:
Kurgan wrote:The same thing we do every night, Pinky... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE(OLD)WORLD!!

Kurgan: Great Templates on Page 2. Can you recommend which fonts I should fill them with, by name?


I don't know. I'm not as good at identifying fonts as some people. I would just go through them in your favorite paint program until you get something that looks like it fits, or looks cool to you, whatever your goal happens to be.

I think I went through a few trying to get a match but I didn't write down which one I used, sorry...

The trouble is we don't know the exact size of the cards, so if your goal is to match them "perfectly" you can't do that yet. We could only GUESS they are the same size as the NA cards... but no confirmation yet, and we might not get that until the product actually arrives at people's doors.


Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 7115
Images: 85
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:08 pm
Location: https://discord.gg/2R9pEP4cty
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot] and 9 guests