• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HQ army

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: My HQ army

Postby dresdendoll » December 6th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Time to take up Warhammer Fantasy!
User avatar
dresdendoll

Orc
Orc
 
Posts: 46
Joined: July 17th, 2011, 10:39 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: My HQ army

Postby cynthialee » December 16th, 2011, 2:21 pm

I just got a Citadel mini's carry case for all my dudes. The big one. Holds 216 mini's. I had to double up on the goblins and I still didn't have enough room in the thing for them all!!!
(not all are HQ mini's but the majority are)

I was able to squeeze in a bunch of furniture and I just left some of my mini's mothballed.

As to war hammer. Looks fun but my plate is full between HQ and my own RPG.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
cynthialee

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1848
Images: 4
Joined: September 27th, 2011, 10:56 am
Location: the forests of Washington State
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: My HQ army

Postby el_flesh » December 18th, 2011, 11:13 am

Our DM, Beernut got a large tackle box to keep the minis in.
(Much like this one):

Image

And it's full.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests