So egoes and greed started getting in the way of the heroes group last night's game. Legacy of the Orc Warlord.
So I added a bit of a side storyline in this quest. While all the heroes equipment is located in the room with the weapons rack, their gold was being gambled away in the middle room amongst their captors, so the heroes would have to clear out that room if they want their gold back.
I let the Wizard start off with his 3 sets of spells while they were in the jail cell, to which he chose Earth Spells, Detection and Protection.
He gave Pass Through Rock to the Barbarian at the start get them out. He rolled a 9 so he scoped out some of the adjoining rooms before ending up in the corner in the middle hall, alerting a Fimir.
Despite the heroes being unarmed, the Dwarf opened the door to the middle room and ended up getting stuck between a Fimir and all the orcs in the center room.

cast Future Sight on him to provide a suitable protection. Eventually the unarmed Barbarian and Dwarf killed the Fimir, allowing the heroes to flee. The Wizard held them off with Wall of Stone for a while. But once the heroes obtained their weapons it was the Barbarian who did most of the fighting and cleared out most of the monsters, suffering no damage thanks to Wizard casting Rock Skin on him.
I left one orc behind, guarding the loot in the middle room, which the Dwarf killed. But Barbarian, played by my Cousin, entered the room next and claimed all the gold with a treasure search. A few turns later after clearing out the torture rack room, the Wizard, played by my other cousin (brother to Barbarian player) asked the Barbarian for his gold back.
This group usually pools their gold together and buys equipment they find usually more valuable for the team. Two games back they all pitched in to buy the Elf a crossbow. But this time when the Wizard asked for his gold back, Barbarian said, "Not yet, we'll see at the end of the quest, I want to buy Chainmail when we get out of here."
"But I want to buy Bracers. You already have a Helmet, I need some form of armor."
My cousin (Barbarian) argued that Chainmail would be a better investment for the group since the Barbarian does most of the fighting. But his brother (the Wizard) argued that the Wizard has poor health and he'd need the additional defence, urging as well that his spells are a valuable asset.
This argument went on for several minutes, that when the Barbarian moved to leave the room the Wizard stood in the doorway and wouldn't let the Barbarian pass. The Wizard even tried to attack the Barbarian, who still had Rock Skin. His attack was unsuccessful. Barbarian did consider attacking back but then thought better of it. So my cousin had the Wizard cast Invisibility on himself and attempt to pick the Barbarian's pockets. He wasn't sure if this was allowed but thought it a clever use of his spell.
My cousin (Barbarian) protested, saying "if he tries to pickpocket me I'll stop."
"He's invisible, how can you see to stop him."
"I'm wearing fur breeches, I can feel someone reaching in there."
My other cousin (Wizard) looked to me for clarification. "Can I steal it off of him?"
I thought about it for a moment and figured it was a good use for Invisibility and had him roll to see how if the pickpocket was successful. Since he got

, I figured 50/50 and let him steal half the gold he wanted.
Barbarian ended off separating himself from the group, taking the East end of the board back while Wizard, Dwarf and Elf circled around through the middle hall.
In the end all the heroes managed to work together to defeat Grak. By the time they got to the last room the Wizard had used all his sells except for "Dispell", which he ended up using in this battle.
My Brother (Dwarf) came up with a plan. He killed the orc standing between the heroes and Grak, the Elf had a Courage Spell Scroll on him, so he moved adjacent to the Wizard and passed the scroll off to him. So the Elf cast Timestop on Barbarian, backed up by the Wizard playing Courage on Barbarian, allowing the Barbarian to take out Grak in two turns, thus looting his body for the Wizard's Cloak resulting in a peace between the Barbarian and Wizard.