I also remember coming home one day from a field trip during high school, to find my brother had bought not one, but two expansions to the game: Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord. Since the internet was still something available only to the rich and powerful, we didn't have any information about those games - my brother just stumbled upon them while he was in the shop earlier that day. I remember there was something of a movie on TV that the rest of the family watched that evening, but I couldn't be bothered, I was glued to those two unexpected expansions
It's actually a pity there wasn't a publicly and widely used internet at that time. Imagine the wealth of information that could have been shared back then, while it was still in active production!
It's funny, also, because over the Christmas holidays, I was clearing out a closet so my girlfriend had a drawer for her clothes (yeah, it's at that stage
































"

