by cynthialee » June 7th, 2016, 3:29 pm
Anderas wrote:So the family is getting in the way twice now. First they refuse to end the game that I line a lot because you were using the EWP cards, then they refuse to let you shoot your dog.
Poor Cynthia you just have the wrong family.
In fact, now for real - I would shoot him, too. He will repeat his behavior as in the past if he does not go elsewhere.
Well I was to one arguing for the dog to live due to it following instinct rather than going for sport.
The dog is still here. She just has zero privileges now. Chained up when she is outside. On the leash at all times outside. Which is kind of harsh as we live in the country and other dogs get to do as they wish. I can trust the other dogs, they have been good dogs for years. She is a newer arrival. I suspect that we will eventually give her to a new home. But I am not about to send her to just any place. I need to know she is going to a good place.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~