Goblin-King wrote:When you write D6 defense... what does that mean?
Do you:
1. roll a D6, and then roll an amount of combat dice equal to your d6 roll?
Or:
2. do you just roll a D6 and that's the amount of black shields rolled?
If it's option 2, 2BP might actually be fine as he'll be very hard to hit.
Option 1, that would give it a varying level, possibly a true beast to kill with a chance for newbies to take it on.
Like I said I want it to be a fun monster for both players and GM. Personally I would distance it as much as I can from D&D and its ecology, more along the lines of a rare ogre type monster only hired by evil sorcerers for its muscle and not much else. Thinking about it, we could just come up with our own entomology for the monster!
I got the mantic trolls and they come as 3 models with 4 head variants, so that's where the idea came from. I think it will look funky monkey covered in lemony goodness.
i did have the idea of some sort of animosity between the 2 heads, but would rather that it functioned in game more, hence the random stats, if it rolls low for movement or defense then it has obviously got confused some how, high and both heads are on the ball, that way the GM can make up anything they want to explain the slight randomness to it.
I don't imagine that there would be more than 1 in a dungeon anyway so....










1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US 


















